Wiki Posts
Search

Changi free city tours

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2016, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
Changi free city tours

Does anyone know how easy it would be for someone who can walk short distances but needs a wheelchair transfer at the airport to do the free city bus tour offered to transit passengers in Singapore? Both in terms of getting a wheelchair to/from the registration/meeting points and bus stop and how easy it would be to board the bus?

I've emailed the tour people but not as yet had an answer and I'm keen to book whilst there are rewards seats available!
Old Dec 30, 2016, 4:09 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
How long is the transit? The tour is quite popular and at my most 2 recent transit, waitlist was longer than 2 hours on both occasions, meaning you will need at least 7 hours transit in order to take it.
And I don't recall the bus to be wheelchair friendly.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: Nothing shiny :-(
That's food for thought. It would probably be arriving at 16.20, leaving at 01.10, so going for the 18.00 or 19.30 evening tours.

The tour people did get back to me to say that the bus was wheelchair accessible but not answering my queries about getting her to and from the bus using airport wheelchairs so I've gone back to them about this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.