Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore visa from UK - where to get

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2016, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Singapore visa from UK - where to get

Hi, this is probably a stupid question but I am travelling with my wife from the UK to Australia and we are stopping in Singapore for a couple of days. I am presuming i need a visa and have looked online to get one but there seem to be a lot of sites offering visas and some of them in particular look a big dodgy. The one which looks official is here but I can't find any section for people travelling from the UK.

Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction and let me know what I need to do? Many thanks!
Old Nov 7, 2016, 1:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by dilby
Hi, this is probably a stupid question but I am travelling with my wife from the UK to Australia and we are stopping in Singapore for a couple of days. I am presuming i need a visa and have looked online to get one but there seem to be a lot of sites offering visas and some of them in particular look a big dodgy. The one which looks official is here but I can't find any section for people travelling from the UK.

Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction and let me know what I need to do? Many thanks!
Are you both UK passport holders? If yes, you don't need a visa for Singapore (but you will need an e-visa - which is free - for Australia).
Old Nov 7, 2016, 7:05 pm

What passport are you holding?? Unless you hold a passport/travel document of the 38 countries listed on ICA website, you won't need a visa to enter Singapore.

Regarding Australia visa, it also depends on what passport you hold. It may or may not be free, depending on what visa/ETA you are required to apply for.
https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Appl/Visitor

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.