Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass Member Transit in Singapore Duration Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 1:16 pm
Original Poster

Priority Pass Member Transit in Singapore Duration Recommendation

Hey guys,

I just joined Priority Pass Unlimited admittance membership plan. I will be transiting in Changi airport via SIA and have choices from 1 hour transit time to more than 6 hours.

Since I'm new to Priority Pass and have the unlimited membership plan but not sure the quality of the lounges are (I have been to airlines business class lounge before) and I think I should not expect those lounge to be on par to airlines lounge so my question is for those who have experienced the priority pass lounge in Singapore will it be worth it that I pick longer transit just to enjoy the lounge?
Old Dec 29, 2015, 5:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
No lounge is worth six hours of your time.
Suggest you look down this first page of the forum a tiny bit ... this extensive thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...t-lounges.html is already under discussion
Old Dec 29, 2015, 7:51 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
What UAPremExecflyer said. I might make a special exception for the 1% (like AF's La Premiere lounge at CDG). But not six hours. And definitely not for a mediocre PP lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.