Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

hotel in singapore

hotel in singapore

Old Oct 25, 2011, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
hotel in singapore

could you please advise to me a hotel in singapore not far from the famous bay - full of restaurants

budget around 150-200 euros

there are plenty of great hotels that are a bit outdated

i m interested in a hotel similar to the W (sheraton)

thank you for your kind help
Old Oct 25, 2011, 1:36 pm

U can check Fullerton Hotel.
It's quite new and on the other side of Marina Bay, across from Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

The others that I can think off the top of my head are
- Marina Bay Sands
- Swissotel (at Raffles City)
Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:19 pm

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
Novotel Clark Quay is also very near where you are looking at.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 2:47 am

Try the Fullerton Bay Hotel (not to be confused with The Fullerton, although they are across from each other).

It's the latest hip spot, kinda like most of the W hotels, great restaurants nearby.

And you're a skip away from the Standard Charted Building (i think that's what it's called) where you can visit Level33, which is restaurant & bar at the 33rd floor (duh) and has a phenomenal view of the city.
Old Nov 12, 2011, 3:58 pm

Programs: NW Plat (now they call it DL Diamond) 1MM, soon to be DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by payam81
Novotel Clark Quay is also very near where you are looking at.
Nothing at all like a W. Midrange hotel catering to groups. There are many much better options such as the Conrad, Marina Bay Sands and others. Transport is easy and cheap (comparatively) with minimal congestion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.