Need Advice on SIN Lounge for *Gold

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need Advice on SIN Lounge for *Gold

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2010, 10:21 am

Programs: UA GS & Marriott Titanium
Hi - I'm overnighting for 8 hours in SIN on Tuesday night. It looks like I'm allowed to use the Kris Gold lounge in t3 and sats premier in t2 as I'm a *A Gold travelling on United Y. Could someone please comment on how the rainforest or ambassador transit lounge compare to the free options? I'm looking for a shower and somewhere to relax / nibble on snacks. I'm trying to avoid the transit hotel as I want to wait for my flight to sleep. I don't mind going to the other terminals from t3 in order to take advantage of the amenities.

Thanks!
Old Dec 6, 2010, 12:35 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.6MM bis
Originally Posted by ajhun9
Hi - I'm overnighting for 8 hours in SIN on Tuesday night. It looks like I'm allowed to use the Kris Gold lounge in t3 and sats premier in t2 as I'm a *A Gold travelling on United Y. Could someone please comment on how the rainforest or ambassador transit lounge compare to the free options? I'm looking for a shower and somewhere to relax / nibble on snacks. I'm trying to avoid the transit hotel as I want to wait for my flight to sleep. I don't mind going to the other terminals from t3 in order to take advantage of the amenities.

Thanks!
Take a look at this blog item from FT'er eightblack

http://www.thewanderingsalesman.com/...ours/#more-168

He talks about the Rainforest Lounge in this one and makes mention of the three UA lounge choices at SIN. (Seems he isn't too impressed by the Rainforest.) Unfortunately you won't be able to access SQ's SKL because you're outbound is on UA Y (you can if you are C or F; note big thread on this in the UA forum), however you are right in saying that you can go to the SATS lounge or SQ's Kris Gold lounge. You might want to make it the Kris Gold lounge at T3 because I've heard (but don't know for a fact) that it's open 24 hours. Other posters in this thread indicate there is no shower. However I know that the SATS lounge in T3 does.
Old Apr 4, 2011, 7:36 pm

Programs: *A Gold
Originally Posted by N227UA
SATS in T2, which is the other lounge that is available to *G members traveling on SQ flights, is just nasty in terms of restroom and shower.
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.