Wiki Posts
Search

Assistance in Singapore Airport ???

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2015, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Assistance in Singapore Airport ???

Hi,

My mother is traveling from San Francisco to Chennai with a 8 hour stop-over in Singapore. I have made arrangements for her to stay at the Transit Hotel in T3 during the 8 hour stop-over. She will get to the Transit hotel through the Wheel chair assistance provided by the airlines on the flight from SFO to SIN. Her next flight is at T2 and she needs to get a boarding pass from Air India. She is pretty much overwhelmed and tensed about the transit of going to T2 and getting the boarding pass. Is there anyway I can get her some kind of assistance to get her from T3 Transit Hotel to board the flight ? I am ready to pay for this if needed.

Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mathan
Old Oct 29, 2015, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Google ?

http://www.changiairport.com/en/pass...ssistance.html
Old Nov 1, 2015, 7:20 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by mottai
...Her next flight is at T2 and she needs to get a boarding pass from Air India.
Why not book the transit hotel at T2?
Old Nov 3, 2015, 9:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by totmode
Why not book the transit hotel at T2?
Maybe she arrives in T3? The T3 transit hotel is nice and newish, with T3 more generally being a nice and newish terminal.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
The order of the "newness" of the transit hotel: T1, T3 and T2 is the oldest without major renovations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.