Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Singapore
Reload this Page >

Shopping Online in Singapore

Old Feb 8, 2013, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: HGP/SPG: Apprentice Kettle; UA/AA/DL: Journeyman Kettle

Are there any reliable and reasonably priced 'online' shopping portals for consumer goods to be delivered within Singapore? I don't want to pay international shipping charges. I also don't want to overpay for the item(s).
Old Feb 8, 2013, 9:36 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by MIT_SBM
Are there any reliable and reasonably priced 'online' shopping portals for consumer goods to be delivered within Singapore? I don't want to pay international shipping charges. I also don't want to overpay for the item(s).
What products are you looking at?
Old Feb 9, 2013, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HGP/SPG: Apprentice Kettle; UA/AA/DL: Journeyman Kettle
Originally Posted by lcpteck
What products are you looking at?
Snacks and gift-able food [candy, fruit, dried fruit, etc.] , clothing [predominately women's], consumer electronics.
Old Oct 6, 2015, 1:45 am

Red face online shopping for women

Check out thewyldshop.com for some australian fashion! definitely my favourite one stop to a multi-label aussie fashion since I'm not a local there.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by MIT_SBM
Snacks and gift-able food [candy, fruit, dried fruit, etc.] , clothing [predominately women's], consumer electronics.
I can't anything about the snacks, but if you are based in Singapore for a bit, you might consider Amazon international shipping. If you spend S$125 in one order, you will get the items shipped free.
However, you should bear in mind that some of the goods are not available to be shipped.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 10:05 pm

Singapore based online shopping is lacklustre at best.

Just look at the ads the government runs in order to keep you in their malls.

Old Nov 15, 2015, 8:58 pm

I've used Redmart for groceries quite frequently and they have discounts and promotions, works well for me.

Zalora for clothes. I've never used it but my brother did. Plenty of discounts as well.

I usually do ASOS because their minimum spend for overseas purchases is not that high.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.