I shall give a list of imo my top 10 restaurants in singapore.
These restaurants are mostly chinese restaurant which i have personally tried.
1. Crystal Jade Palace (Ngee Ann City)
2. Wah Lok Restaurant (Carlton Hotel)
3. Jade Palace (Forum Shopping Centre)
4. Imperial Treasure (Great World City)
5. Crystal Jade Golden Palace (Paragon Shopping Centre)
6. The Cathay Restaurant (The Cathay)
7. Thai Village Restaurant (Goodwood Park Hotel/ Jurong)
8. Nam Wah Chang Fish Head Steamboat
9. Huat Kee Restaurant (Telok Ayer Street)
10. Beng Ting Hiang Kee (on top of the OCBC building carpark)
These are some of the non chinese cuisine that are very good
(if you had ever gone to KL you would know Madam Kwan's, this Grandma's is the madam kwan's of singapore.)
-Jim Thompson[thai](Dempsey hill)
-Ichiban Boshi + fish market[japanese](Great World City)
(you can order sashimi from the fish market for dining in the main hall, beats all japanese restaurants for the freshness and the price.)
-Les Amis[french](Shaw Centre)
-Fish & Co[western](Paragon)
-Aoba[japanese](Ion Shopping Centre)
If you are on a tight budget and want great food,these may come in handy
-Adam Road Nasi Lemak(Adam road food centre)
-Zhen Jie Desserts (Telok Ayer food market)
You will also not go wrong with our wide variety of food courts in singapore.
-...the list goes on...
p.s. if you have a hard time deciding where to eat or you have a budget please dont hesitate to pm me