Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Error on Krisflyer booking award suite

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2017, 11:28 pm
Original Poster

Error on Krisflyer booking award suite

So on krisflyer I am trying to book a round trip suite class saver award with a stopover. I'm attempting to fly from JFK to FRA and then on to Singapore for another week before my return trip to JFK. If I book with the standard award level it works, if I take the stopover off it works with saver award level also. The only thing that errors out is saver class with a stopover. Has anyone else experienced this? As soon as I click all three 240,000 saver bubbles for all three legs it goes to calculate my total and then I get this error at the top. I called in and was able to book one over the phone but with these saver awards I want to book a dozen to make sure I get one so any help getting the online search to work would be great.

The error message is just a red X at the top of the page that looks like this

X krisflyer
<my krisflyer number>
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:56 am

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by James E Lawrence
As soon as I click all three 240,000 saver bubbles for all three legs it goes to calculate my total and then I get this error at the top. I called in and was able to book one over the phone but with these saver awards I want to book a dozen to make sure I get one.
I don't understand what you're trying to do. If you've already managed to book the flight you want (and have your 240k miles deducted), then it's a confirmed booking. Why do you still need to book another 11?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 5:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by shuigao
I don't understand what you're trying to do. If you've already managed to book the flight you want (and have your 240k miles deducted), then it's a confirmed booking. Why do you still need to book another 11?
No i have the 240,000 points in my account and I'm trying to waitlist several saver award level waitlist tickets. None are going to be confirmed till a month out but I want to waitlist several of them and get this error every time I go to waitlist with a stopover.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 6:15 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
- Delete - [Didn't read the question properly, doh!]
Old Sep 21, 2017, 9:48 pm

my experience with this is you have to call in
Old Sep 22, 2017, 5:39 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Didn't they eliminate the free stopover for saver awards? Even for the round trips?

IIRC, you can book it first as a saver and then call and change one of the flights (assuming availability amd no.married segment issues) to include a stop over and pay 100$ for that.

or just call straight away and try it that way. No more online booking discount anyways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.