Silverkris business lounges food menu

Old Sep 20, 2017, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Silverkris business lounges food menu

I visited SQ J lounges at Terminal 2 and 3 last month and saw the food menu is the same for both. If they serve the same food then there is no point to do lounges hopping right? I am wondering if this is same for other airline at their hub also.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 10:33 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Even if the food were different I wouldn't bother lounge hopping, particularly to a lounge in a different terminal.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:42 am

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
I always thought the selection is wider in T3. The lounge in T3 also serves champagne if you ask the staff nicely.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:54 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by shuigao
Even if the food were different I wouldn't bother lounge hopping, particularly to a lounge in a different terminal.
If you have a few hours to kill and have to transfer between T2 & T3 during a transit anyway it could make sense.

Of course a true lounge hopper would also drop by the absolutely marvelous (NOT!!) TG in lounge in T1 on route between T3 and T2

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.