Sq478/479 sin-cpt

Old Aug 14, 2017, 1:26 am
Original Poster

Sq478/479 sin-cpt

There is a 1hr stopover in JNB. For frequent travelers on this route, is there enough time to go to the lounge (for Priority Pass holder) and back to the aircraft? Will the plane stopover in the Domestic or International terminal?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 3:51 am

Programs: SQ TPPS (21),QF G, NZ E, IHG D Amb, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Shangri-La Jade, Accor Plat, Hertz P
Originally Posted by behyx
There is a 1hr stopover in JNB. For frequent travelers on this route, is there enough time to go to the lounge (for Priority Pass holder) and back to the aircraft? Will the plane stopover in the Domestic or International terminal?
I think it usually parks at a remote stand and through passengers cannot leave the aircraft.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 5:34 am

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, SQ Gold, Accor Plat
Flew this a couple of weeks ago. We didn't park at a remote stand but as stated by Eltham above we couldn't leave the aircraft either. Was the international terminal obviously.

Also - the ground crew walk through taking a strict roll call checking whoever's still on the aircraft is supposed to be.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Thanks all!! Very helpful info

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.