Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ IPad manifest

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

SQ IPad manifest

Does anyone know how to interpret the manifest?

photobucket

img

Status icons
T = Solitare
Q = PPS
EG = KF G
ES = KF S

Infant indicator
blue square = infant (guess based on fact that passenger had an infant)

Meal icons
orange rectangle = BTC?? (guess based on fact that I had no BTC but another passenger had BTC)
red rectangle = VGML ??
light blue rectangle = infant meal?? (guess based on fact that passenger had an infant)
light green rectangle = ??

Connecting flight??
blue rectangle = connected onto this flight to final destination (guess based on icon that looks like an aircraft flying towards a target)
green rectangle = on this flight connecting to another flight (guess based on icon that looks like an aircraft flying away from a target)

Last edited by epigram; Aug 15, 2017 at 2:19 am Reason: alternative hosting & further guesses
Old Aug 14, 2017, 11:59 pm

Are you able to upload to somewhere other than Photobucket?
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:59 am

Programs: TK*G
So there is no *G?
Old Aug 15, 2017, 5:20 am

No. SQ do not care about Star Alliance. They only note their own KF golds.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 5:37 am
Original Poster

In fairness, it might just be that there were no *G of the first 18 passengers in the manifest out of the 300+ passengers on the flight
Old Aug 15, 2017, 5:08 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
I do not care how to interpret the manifest, I am more concerned that OP could take the picture of it... This is a serious breach of passengers privacy by SQ and the OP that should be reported to authorities.
whughes3 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
If I am not mistaken, there are two symbols for passenger preferences:

One red one for permanent preferences captured by headquarters and one blue one for temporary comments captured by IFM (I heard that SQ is struggling to actually get any entries from IFM).

I have one red preference captured: Do not wake up for breakfast.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by epigram
In fairness, it might just be that there were no *G of the first 18 passengers in the manifest out of the 300+ passengers on the flight
In all fairness - *G is all about entitlements on the ground, not in the air.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:01 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by vbroucek
I do not care how to interpret the manifest, I am more concerned that OP could take the picture of it... This is a serious breach of passengers privacy by SQ and the OP that should be reported to authorities.
While it is inappropriate that OP could see and take a picture of the manifest, the passengers' names and flight details are not shown. As the image itself may not have breached privacy, I am not taking any action at this moment.

cxfan1960
SQ CoMod
Jaunt411 likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 4:26 am

Programs: MM, Krisflyer, QFF, VFF
Interesting, based on that limited sample size, 60% of premium flyers don't associate to a SA FF program, or to any FF program at all.

Goes to show most passengers couldn't care less about miles or loyalty programs.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:03 am

Programs: IHG Spire | Marriott Plat | UA Plat | AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by davidj1
Interesting, based on that limited sample size, 60% of premium flyers don't associate to a SA FF program, or to any FF program at all.

Goes to show most passengers couldn't care less about miles or loyalty programs.
It could also mean that they are members but not elite tier with KF since the system only shows KF elites.

I don't think SQ really cares if you're Global Services with United or HON with M&M. Though it would be a nice thing for them to note so they could give more attentive service and maybe win over more business from these high mileage/spending pax.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by TravelwhileyouEat
I don't think SQ really cares if you're Global Services with United or HON with M&M.
SQ can't anyway.

UA's Global Services is displayed as UA*G. LH's M&M HON Circle is displayed as LH*G.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 10:53 am

The wealthy travellers who paid on their own dime don't really care about miles i presume...
Maybe to them miles is like petty cash.
Has always been miles geek like us who collect and save.

SQ being an arrogant airline operates differently. With tough competition, hopefully they learn some lessons from CX.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:02 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by garykung
In all fairness - *G is all about entitlements on the ground, not in the air.
With all due respect, that may be the case on UA but, for instance, is not the case on TG where I am often, though inconsistently, served my meal in Y before the general meal service begins for the rest of the Y passengers.

Originally Posted by terbangalways

SQ being an arrogant airline operates differently. With tough competition, hopefully they learn some lessons from CX.
As much as I love CX, you are suggesting that one struggling airline learn from the other struggling airline?
kaffir76 likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yosithezet
With all due respect, that may be the case on UA but, for instance, is not the case on TG where I am often, though inconsistently, served my meal in Y before the general meal service begins for the rest of the Y passengers.
We are talking about SQ, not TG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.