70th Anniversary Local Fare (food)

Old Aug 11, 2017, 11:19 am
Original Poster

70th Anniversary Local Fare (food)

Anyone tried this?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e-nasi-8981416
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:26 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
On my recent flight from SIN-HND, they serve the chicken rice in J and F class.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:42 am

I had the nasi lemak on a recent flight.

It was pretty good but I found the mid flight tom yum soup noodles more comforting.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:50 am

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
You can always order chicken rice and nasi lemak on Book the Cook ex SIN on J. I wouldn't bother tho - far better versions of the same dishes at Changi Airport especially the staff canteen!

http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/si...een/index.html
Old Aug 15, 2017, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Alawyer
You can always order chicken rice and nasi lemak on Book the Cook ex SIN on J. I wouldn't bother tho - far better versions of the same dishes at Changi Airport especially the staff canteen!
Can't you always get far better versions on any dish off the airplane? Curious which dish you would bother with.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 8:52 am

I had Nasi Lemak in J and I thought it was really yummy but definitely don't bother with Chicken Rice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.