Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Book one or two separate tickets when on waitlist?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2017, 2:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum

First time trying to use Krisflyer. My wife and I are thinking about flying LAX-SIN in early Feb 2018 and there are two tickets available for waitlist. The problem is that both of us have enough miles for a business class 1 RT ticket but not enough for two tickets. We don't want one ticket to clear and not the other. Is there anyway we can pool these miles or book together and if it clears, ask Singapore agent to use miles from the other account?
Old Jun 26, 2017, 10:13 am

Not possible to pool KF.
You may book all segments under 1 booking, should it clears you could call in and ask agent to split up your seats anyhow you want it. And any account you wish to use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.