Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First class and suites inflight menu

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2017, 7:49 am
Original Poster

First class and suites inflight menu

I have 3 flights booked; one in suites other 2 in first in july, how do I get the inflight menu pls? my ticket is not booked by sq and its not showing online its greyed out

I have called the call centre many times and they are not able to help
Old Jun 18, 2017, 10:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by haroon145
I have 3 flights booked; one in suites other 2 in first in july, how do I get the inflight menu pls? my ticket is not booked by sq and its not showing online its greyed out

I have called the call centre many times and they are not able to help
Is your ticket issued? Once your ticket is issued you can select 'meals' in your reservation and when you go and pick your meal, you can also see the main courses for each flight.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SMK77

Is your ticket issued? Once your ticket is issued you can select 'meals' in your reservation and when you go and pick your meal, you can also see the main courses for each flight.
hi my ticket is issued but not on sq ticket stock previously I selected btc options etc now it's all greyed out but everything is confirmed
Old Jun 19, 2017, 5:20 am

Programs: Krisflyer
Of course, BTC is different from in-flight menu. I think I recall reading on here that SQ don't release the in-flight menu because of "commercial confidentiality" or some similar excuse. It's annoying because sometimes there are good options on there.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:59 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by onlySIA
Of course, BTC is different from in-flight menu. I think I recall reading on here that SQ don't release the in-flight menu because of "commercial confidentiality" or some similar excuse. It's annoying because sometimes there are good options on there.
SQ is now showing both, all BTC options and the actual main courses when you are in 'manage my booking'. No confidentiality.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 12:39 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, DL Gold, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, WoH Explorist, Shangri-la Jade
Is this feature for first/suites only, or will business class pax be able to see it as well?
Old Jun 20, 2017, 9:45 pm

Business class passengers can also see it.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 7:06 am

What an exciting thing - SQ finally made it possible. But now I have to review my BTC decisions to see in the in flight menu is better. Too much choice

For example, upcoming F flight do I stick with Wagyu sirloin, or do I go for:
Slow Cooked Fillet of Veal (Sauteed vegetable medley, creamed potato, morel mushroom, fig and vinegar sauce)
or even
Famous Singapore Chicken Rice (Fragrant poached chicken with pandan flavoured rice, grated ginger, soya and chilli sauce.)

Anyone familiar with these in flight options?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.