Wiki Posts
Search

Playing cards

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2017, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Gold, AIRNZ Elite, Qantas Silver ,Hilton Diamond
Playing cards

Do singapore airline still supply playing cards (on request) on their flights?
Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:40 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by Beano
Do singapore airline still supply playing cards (on request) on their flights?
Yes, and they also supply board games like Chess, Domino, Monopoly etc and if you ask nicely, they may even have few XBoxes available

Now seriously, really???
Old Feb 3, 2017, 9:40 pm

Programs: NH, JL, SQ
Originally Posted by vbroucek
Yes, and they also supply board games like Chess, Domino, Monopoly etc and if you ask nicely, they may even have few XBoxes available

Now seriously, really???
I don't see why you are being so snide, they do give them out on request. Not sure if that is still the case though
Old Feb 3, 2017, 10:28 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
They came around with them on a flight i had last year. I didn't take one, so not sure if it was more a stock clearing exercise LOL
Old Feb 3, 2017, 11:59 pm

Now seriously, really???
Yes seriously, really! The SQ themed playcards were given out by the IFS occasionally. There are ones with A330, A380, not sure if there they produced a new edition when the A350 came into the fleet. Playcards were (are?) a quite popular small gift in SIN which you would distribute to relatives/friends after returning from vacation.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Will request for one on my SQ flight in May. FYI, CX and KA still have playing cards while JL no longer have them.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 2:02 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
SQ also used to have little portable board games, like those 4 in 1 kits. Predates IFE systems of course. heh.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 4:12 am

Programs: SQ & QF

Now seriously, really???
If you are going to be a prat, at least know what you're talking about...
Old Feb 4, 2017, 4:31 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Originally Posted by lcpteck
Will request for one on my SQ flight in May. FYI, CX and KA still have playing cards while JL no longer have them.
On a Jan-2017 SIN-ZRH flight, I noticed a couple of the little teddy bears placed next to the overnight snacks in the business class galley.

Don't know if that meant "help yourself", and I didn't see them being offered around, but they were there on display.

Maybe something else to look out for if you want a souvenir.
Old Feb 4, 2017, 12:33 pm

Programs: NH, JL, SQ
I remember a time when they would give out miniature plastic models of the plane to kids, that was pretty great
Old Feb 5, 2017, 7:07 am

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
I think it's only a matter of time they make you buy them from the duty free cart...
Old Feb 6, 2017, 4:57 pm

Yes, available on request very easily.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 9:07 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
We were both was proactively given the playing cards by the Lead Crew Member on SQ Suites last year - a nice touch ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.