Wiki Posts
Search

BKK-SIN the SQ26 question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2017, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Alaska Air, & BA
BKK-SIN the SQ26 question

I have an award booking SIN-FRA-JFK SQ26. I will need to get from BKK-SIN earlier in the day. If I book a ticket with SQ, which I plan to do, I have two questions.
1 - In BKK will they check my bags all the way through to JFK?
2 - Can they check me in at BKK for SQ 26 or am I going have to go airside in SIN and then check back in.

Thanks
Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
1~ Yes.
2~ Yes. Even if they couldn't for some reason. You can go to the transit counter on arrival in SIN and they can issue it there. No need to go landside.

Just dont forget your ESTA if you need one. :-)
Old Jan 18, 2017, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, Alaska Air, & BA
Originally Posted by cmdsea
1~ Yes.
2~ Yes. Even if they couldn't for some reason. You can go to the transit counter on arrival in SIN and they can issue it there. No need to go landside.

Just dont forget your ESTA if you need one. :-)
Thanks and I'll have to check on the ESTA. When we flew to SIN from the USA two years ago we didn't get one. Coming from Thailand I might.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:50 pm

why not put the bkk-sin on same award booking?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.