Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Earn twice the GC Award Points and KrisFlyer miles from January to May 2017

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold

http://infinitejourneys.com/en/doubl...m_medium=email

Receive an email for earning twice the GC Award Points and KrisFlyer miles from January to May 2017.

This promotion is applicable to bookings made between 1 December 2016 and 31 January 2017 (both dates inclusive), with a travel or stay period from 1 January to 31 May 2017(both dates inclusive).

Bonus KrisFlyer miles will be awarded for only the first round trip completed between 1 January – 31 May 2017., i.e., flights completed after the first round trip are ineligible for additional bonus KrisFlyer miles.

Registered Golden Circle members will receive bonus GC Award Points only for qualifying stays completed between 1 January and 31 May 2017. Certain negotiated and group rates are also ineligible.

Members need to link up their KrisFlyer and Golden Circle account together.

This is good for those who are aiming to take a long haul flight soon and have received this email.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 11:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Just a data point for reference.

My Shangri-la Golden Circle account and KF account was linked prior to launch of this promotion.

Just completed a return flight on 14 Jan 2017 and today (15 Jan 2017), the double KF points have been posted to my KF account. Pretty fast!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.