Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

What time (SIN GMT+8) will JFK-SIN redemption flights open for booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2016, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Let's say I want to be the 1st person who redeem a Suites savers tix, what time should I camp on my computer to click and book?
Old Dec 28, 2016, 6:32 am

None

I check everyday to add myself to new daily wait list, and see if anything opens up

I haven't seen an actual bookable saver on SIN-jfk/jfk-sin route in the past month (for 300+ days out or 2weeks out), all waitlists (mostly for M/Tu/Wed) or unavailable

My sin-jfk 340 days out, cleared after two days on waitlist, probably got lucky
Old Dec 28, 2016, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paperwastage
None

I check everyday to add myself to new daily wait list, and see if anything opens up

I haven't seen an actual bookable saver on SIN-jfk/jfk-sin route in the past month (for 300+ days out or 2weeks out), all waitlists (mostly for M/Tu/Wed) or unavailable

My sin-jfk 340 days out, cleared after two days on waitlist, probably got lucky
Nice congrats on clearing your waitlist after 2 days!
Old Dec 28, 2016, 9:23 pm

FYI i see SIN-JFK actually bookable for 1 person (not 2) for 12/18/17

no dice for JFK-SIN though
Old Dec 28, 2016, 9:44 pm

I was able to book a flight for two saver tickets in Suites the beginning of Dec 2017 when it opened up recently, no waitlist. Middle seats in row 2 are blocked, so I am in row 3 and hope this is a good combo. JFK-SIN with a REP add on. It will make for a long travel day, 33hr 20 min, but I cannot think of a better way to get there.

Now I just need to figure out how to position from LAX same day with miles/points.
Old Dec 29, 2016, 5:47 pm

Originally Posted by brodielayne
I was able to book a flight for two saver tickets in Suites the beginning of Dec 2017 when it opened up recently, no waitlist. Middle seats in row 2 are blocked, so I am in row 3 and hope this is a good combo. JFK-SIN with a REP add on. It will make for a long travel day, 33hr 20 min, but I cannot think of a better way to get there.

Now I just need to figure out how to position from LAX same day with miles/points.
I was able to book 2 saver suites also, no waitlist, middle row 2 for next Dec 2017 on sq26.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 9:32 am

Ahhh...am wondering the same thing and trying to book for next year.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 9:17 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
I find it very funny how SQ block F saver awards on a route like FRA-JFK and vv. despite the F cabin flying empty most of the time !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.