Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Redeeming Suites savers on JFK-AKL - impossible?

Old Dec 8, 2016, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

I'm trying to redeem 2 x suites from JFK - AKL, searching every day for the past 2 weeks but it's either waitlist or not available on Suites Savers.

However when I search JFK - SIN, SIN - AKL, I can get confirmation (but it's a waste of miles to book 2 separate sectors).

It would be really helpful if anyone could let me know if this route is technically possible to redeem?

Thanks!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:22 pm

If you see seats available on both sectors you should be able to book it by calling in. And request the 15% online booking discount as well.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, LH Senator *Gold, AA EXP OWE Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Merlinrnr
If you see seats available on both sectors you should be able to book it by calling in. And request the 15% online booking discount as well.
+1

I did something similar last year on AKL-SIN-LAX. I initially got a backtracking error message when I tried the complete itinerary online. Individual segments were available. Called KF and agent completed the booking as a single award and I received the 15% online discount.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 2:25 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
I have to ask, since it's related...Moscow-to-West Coast. Since the Houston-Moscow leg got cut, would this be a valid redemption?
Old Dec 10, 2016, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!!
Old Dec 10, 2016, 8:41 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by GrayAnderson
I have to ask, since it's related...Moscow-to-West Coast. Since the Houston-Moscow leg got cut, would this be a valid redemption?
Moscow<->West Coast should be fine! Moscow<->East Coast would now probably be considered back-tracking.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.