Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PPS coordinators?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2016, 5:28 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
So then the criteria isn't that they are Solitaire. It's as useful as saying you know KF*G flyers that get dinner and pressies.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 10:49 am

Programs: LX HON Circle
I am PPS based in Germany and don't fly a lot on SQ but just enough to be PPS.
I get invited to SQ events in Germany and have a private dinner with my PPS coordinator every year.
Also my coordinator has been able to re-open cheaper booking classes just for me in cases where for example only Z was available. Now I have asked him to help me upgrade a flight to F using my LH e-vouchers. So far no feedback on that case. Bottom line I find my coordinator has been useful to me and the yearly dinner we have is always nice. I can chose any restaurant.
Last time we had dinner he told me most of the PPS members in DUS are CEOs who always decline the dinner/lunch invitations.
The events they do here for us are always nice like private cruise ships on the Rhine or a cooking event with a Michelin star chef for example. Some times even KFG or KFS are invited to these events.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 12:58 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
fimo do you have SIN address in your Kris Flyer profile? I suspect with a BRU or PEK address you might get more attention.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 2:06 am

Programs: SQ TPP, UA 1K MM
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
fimo do you have SIN address in your Kris Flyer profile? I suspect with a BRU or PEK address you might get more attention.
Agreed, but then that does not track with the claim that people are being given F1 tickets, etc. Presumably those would be given to TPPs based here in SIN?
Old Oct 17, 2016, 2:39 am

Correct.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
the PPS co-ordinator, which I think is the one girl who overseas all the PPS members here in HK emails me once in a while and invites me to events here about once a year..
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:22 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by crazycrab955
Agreed, but then that does not track with the claim that people are being given F1 tickets, etc. Presumably those would be given to TPPs based here in SIN?
In SIN there are many many TPP, so may not get invited to an event each year. In some other markets, TPP are rare and so get more attention.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 1:45 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Frankly with the reserve system they now have in place, I have banked enough credit to stay Solitaire for the next 4 years.... I can totally expect there would be a behind the scenes tiering of the Solitaires in SIN.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 9:37 pm

Programs: SQ TPP
Originally Posted by fimo
Frankly with the reserve system they now have in place, I have banked enough credit to stay Solitaire for the next 4 years.... I can totally expect there would be a behind the scenes tiering of the Solitaires in SIN.
Yes... I will be a Solitaire member for the next 5 years, even if I do not fly another mile with SQ. An excellent way to 'buy' your loyalty.

The TPPS benefits are excellent with a PPS Companion Card for your partner every year, around S$350 worth of Duty Free vouchers each 12 months, plus an on-board 15% discount and points, numerous invitations to Melbourne functions - usually something that SQ are sponsoring once or twice a year. The PPS call-back service anywhere in the world is also a benefit as well as a number that is usually answered immediately if you have more urgent questions.

Not to mention one of the best premium cabin crews in the world. I am a bit biased though having been a Solitaire member for 17 years now.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 10:05 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
So the best thing to do for Singapore based members, if they can use an address outside Singapore is to use that instead
Old Oct 19, 2016, 1:21 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by lokijuh
So the best thing to do for Singapore based members, if they can use an address outside Singapore is to use that instead
Well, Singapore PPS members do get invitations to watch a film once a year :P
Old Oct 20, 2016, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by cowie
Well, Singapore PPS members do get invitations to watch a film once a year :P
...and Wine tastings and Flight simulator visits and...

Well, selected members at least.

For those TPPS who still doubt it, have a look into the latest Priority issue.....
Old Apr 15, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know if there is still a PPS Coordinator in the UK?
I've been calling the number I have from when I qualified a few years ago for the last few (business) days, but it just rings out?
Thanks
Old Apr 16, 2019, 11:02 pm

Programs: SQ TPP
Originally Posted by vantage03
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know if there is still a PPS Coordinator in the UK?
I've been calling the number I have from when I qualified a few years ago for the last few (business) days, but it just rings out?
Thanks
I think the Coordinators have been replaced by the PPS callback number - I could not find any Coord numbers in Australia or the UK with a quick search. If you txt 'PPS' and your PPS number to +6591848888, someone will call you back, usually within minutes. Hope this helps.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 2:21 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MEL-World
I think the Coordinators have been replaced by the PPS callback number - I could not find any Coord numbers in Australia or the UK with a quick search. If you txt 'PPS' and your PPS number to +6591848888, someone will call you back, usually within minutes. Hope this helps.
Thank you. They were different services, at least the PPS coordinator I had in London was a real person sitting in London, I believe they were in the local marketing team.

In Ausrralia, there is still a dedicated PPS email in the same format as the UK used to have, but even the UK email has been taken off the website. Seems like they’ve cost-cut in this market, I cannot get on to anyone who is actually sitting in London.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.