Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

12 hrs transit in Changi - Question about lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 12:15 am
Original Poster

So I have 12 hr transit in Singapore tomorrow. My questions is would I be able to access the KrisFlyer Gold lounge twice? I'm a gold member on Velocity. I was planning to go out into the city but was planning to do that in the afternoon. Would I be able to access the lounge when I land and a few hours before the next flight departs as well?
Old Jul 25, 2016, 1:36 am

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Yes, you should be able to.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 5:51 am

Programs: QF WP
It shouldn't be a problem, although take note of the lack of facilities in the Gold lounge (e.g. no toilets/showers).
Old Jul 25, 2016, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Awesom Andy
It shouldn't be a problem, although take note of the lack of facilities in the Gold lounge (e.g. no toilets/showers).
Yes I know, I've been there before. It is quite unfortunate. I'm given to understand even if I was a Velocity Platinum member I'd still have access only to the KrisFlyer Gold Lounge.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 8:24 am

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, BA Gold
That's right Nilosh, VA Plat and VA Gold both have access to the Krisflyer Gold Lounge. The Silver Kris Lounge in SIN is only accessible by SQ PPS and pax travelling in J and F on *A carriers.

VA gold and plat will have to Silver Kris Lounges outside of SIN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.