Wiki Posts
Search

First Class product query

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2016, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum, Velocity Platinum
First Class product query

Dear SQ Forum folk, hope you can help me.
I have booked flights from Australia to Europe in First/Suites mix. Two of the flights (SIN/LHR & SIN/SYD) are using a 77W with 2 rows in First class. What I understand from the SQ website, is there is a new First Class product, but is that only on 777's with one row in First Class. If I am on an aircraft with two rows, do I have a much older product? I would appreciate your advice. My other two flights are on A380, so hopefully that will be nice. It's a surprise for my wife.
many thanks.
Flyingmad
Old Jun 22, 2016, 3:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by flyingmad
Dear SQ Forum folk, hope you can help me.
I have booked flights from Australia to Europe in First/Suites mix. Two of the flights (SIN/LHR & SIN/SYD) are using a 77W with 2 rows in First class. What I understand from the SQ website, is there is a new First Class product, but is that only on 777's with one row in First Class. If I am on an aircraft with two rows, do I have a much older product? I would appreciate your advice. My other two flights are on A380, so hopefully that will be nice. It's a surprise for my wife.
many thanks.
Flyingmad
The first class on 77W with 2 rows have new and old products. Your SIN/LHR plane will most likely have the new product and your SIN/SYD will have the old product. If you have flight numbers, then someone here will be able to tell you which F product the plane has.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K3MM
How about the SIN-IAH and IAH-SIN routing?
Old Jun 22, 2016, 8:03 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by SuiteFlyer
How about the SIN-IAH and IAH-SIN routing?
That route uses the older 2006 product.
Old Jun 22, 2016, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum, Velocity Platinum
Originally Posted by caimaster
The first class on 77W with 2 rows have new and old products. Your SIN/LHR plane will most likely have the new product and your SIN/SYD will have the old product. If you have flight numbers, then someone here will be able to tell you which F product the plane has.
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated. We are on SQ318 SIN/LHR & SQ211 SIN/SYD.
Thanks
flyingmad
Old Jun 23, 2016, 10:52 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Any idea for the F class on SQ633 (HND-SIN) & SQ636 (SIN-HND) would it be on the new or old F class seats? Thanks.
Old Jun 23, 2016, 11:12 am

636 often has the new F, albeit the 8 seat config. 633 has the old.
Old Jun 24, 2016, 10:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by flyingmad
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated. We are on SQ318 SIN/LHR & SQ211 SIN/SYD.
Thanks
flyingmad
SQ318 in the past week had both new and old F.

SQ211 for sure will be the old F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.