Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge @ CCU for SQ J

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2016, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
Lounge @ CCU for SQ J

Wondering what the current situation is re lounge for J passengers on SQ flying out of CCU. Checked the lounge finder on the Star Alliance website, and while it shows nothing, it's not always accurate. And there's been nothing recent on FT.

I have a trip coming up in a month, and the last 2 times I was there in 2015, it was just an SQ voucher for inflight purchases.

My experiences at CCU have been thoroughly underwhelming - while the international terminal is relatively new and much better than the dilapidated building that was there in the past, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning is already starting to show with dirty, dusty and broken toilets. And don't get me started on the ridiculous repetition of security checks (how many times do you need to see if I have a stamped label on my carry-on baggage?!)!

Anyways, if anyone has recent updates to the *A lounge situation, I'd appreciate it
Old Jun 21, 2016, 8:10 am

Programs: KF, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
There's a PP lounge "Travel Club" in CCU. You can call SQ and ask if they provide a lounge voucher.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 11:52 am

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
You might have seen this already, but this page says that the (partner) lounge at CCU is 'Temporarily Unavailable'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.