Wiki Posts
Search

Experiencing Suites for a first timer

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2016, 6:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by emofeng
Hello SQ forums!

Over the years I've accumulated Chase UR points in which I'd like to redeem for Suites Class. I will not be able to sustain Suites Class flying every time I fly...but I figure I'd at least try it ONCE with the +1.

To fully experience Suites Class...I was thinking about the following routes.
LAX-NRT or HKG-SIN-SYD

LAX-NRT: I'm based in SFO so I can position myself to LAX easily. Availability for this route is pretty tough to come by, but I think I can manage. This is a 10hr flight so I'll have plenty of time "experiencing" the soft/hard product.

HKG-SIN-SYD: HKG is my 2nd home, so getting there again shouldn't be a problem. With this route, I can even access TPR(right?). I think the total flight time is longer for this route, but it's divided into 2 segments.

Which one would you guys recommend for a first timer traveling with a +1(also in suites)? Both destinations are great. I would not mind visiting NRT or SYD!
lax narita is better which you can experience suite class longer and no need to go out for connection flight
Old Apr 22, 2016, 3:22 pm

First time SQ Suites traveler here, can't wait for LAX-NRT-SIN trip in the next 2 weeks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.