Infant Meals

Old Nov 18, 2015, 12:53 am
Original Poster

Infant Meals

Hi, I tried searching but cannot get any specific information on this, so thought I might ask her.

I am travelling with my soon-to-be 11-month-old boy this Friday to HKG in Y. He is eating solids now both spoonfed and finger food (baby led weaning). I am wondering what meal type I should order for him. On SQ website it states this.

Post-Weaning Meal (PWMLM)
Suitable for infants between 1 and 2 years old, this meal is more substantial than a Baby Meal. Food items are easy to bite, chew and digest.

Child Meal for Infant (CHMLI)
Suitable for infants less than 2 years old, this meal is more substantial than a Post-Weaning Meal (PWMLM) or Baby Meal (BBML). Food items are easy to bite (soft) type of food items with lighter-based sauces.
Anyone knows the difference between the two? Also does anyone know if the food is cooked without any seasoning (ie. no salt or sugar).

I'm not interested in infant jar food for him, as he is beyond the puree stage...

Thanks so much!
Old Nov 19, 2015, 2:08 am

Programs: HH D/Marriott G/BW D; KrisFlyer S
Hello
My son is 13M old and we ordered post weaning meal for him on the flight in Y class.
We got a bottle of fresh milk(not suitable for infant), a fruit jelly(have to be careful in case they choke) and a box of seasoned hot stuff such as mash potato, mash spinach and chicken breast in tiny slice. Besides a bit salty I think post weaning meal is better than canned baby food.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.