Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Non-Menu Inflight Snacks

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2015, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Non-Menu Inflight Snacks

Flying SQ suites in a bit and sometimes I just like walking around the cabin and grabbing some cookies, or a chocolate bar or a piece of fruit or something. I know in most long haul premium class cabins they have a "grab and go" type of set up. Where is that on the A380 or is everything menu based?
Old Oct 9, 2015, 12:25 am

I walked into the galley and I recall some snacks there. They don't use the surface space in the cabin for that sort of stuff.

The menu will have a page of snacks that you can also request.

I would recommend the Tom Yum Prawn Noodles for a mid-flight snack !
Old Oct 9, 2015, 3:06 am

SQ used to have a snack bar on their A380 Business cabin. But I heard they have stopped stocking snacks at the bar. Snacks can be ordered through the menu or walk up to the galley to grab some.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 7:12 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CX MPO DM
On regional A333, I have managed to get Walkers biscuit (not displayed but they do have some).
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:06 am

ANA business serves Ippudo ramen as snack for many long haul flights-very yummy! Wish SQ will try this rather than pot noodles served in nice bowl..
Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info! Another random SQ F catering question is do the late night departure flights from SIN to europe have a dessert course? I swore I have seen menus that just have cheese and some that have cheese and a dessert item.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 1:54 am

Programs: SQ & QF
Originally Posted by ycp81
SQ used to have a snack bar on their A380 Business cabin. But I heard they have stopped stocking snacks at the bar. Snacks can be ordered through the menu or walk up to the galley to grab some.
It hasn't been scrapped, it was there only a few weeks ago for all classes. It was also available on a 777-300ER route.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 8:34 pm

No, that's the 'galley', which is what he mentioned.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by timangus
ANA business serves Ippudo ramen as snack for many long haul flights-very yummy! Wish SQ will try this rather than pot noodles served in nice bowl..
Do you mean this on ANA? The Ippudo branded noodles is actually instant noodle btw But I liked it as well^

Old Oct 11, 2015, 7:39 am

For some strange reason, I enjoy the instant noodles served on SQ Business class as a snack. Yeah, instant noodles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.