Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

How to get priority boarding with Krisflyer silver but MP FF# in PNR ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to get priority boarding with Krisflyer silver but MP FF# in PNR ?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 10:02 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by csidler
If you read my earlier post you will see that there is.

There are 2 Frequent Flyer Number fields in the system. FQTV and FQTS. You can have both numbers on the boarding pass. That way they will see your *S and you can earn your points in the other program at the same time.
Are you talking about SQs system or UAs? Yes Altea which SQ uses has both fields as a standard, but many airlines actually only use FQTV. SQ uses both.

However, isn't UA using Apollo (past maybe) or EDS Shares (Came with CO) these days? Don't know if they got both fields there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.