Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix – Saturday, 19 September 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix – Saturday, 19 September 2015

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum

Received an email with the invitation for this event on a first come first serve basis and got it!

Date: Saturday, 19 September 2015

Time: 3.30pm to 11pm

Venue: Singapore Airlines Suite, Paddock ClubTM Level 3
Dress Code: Smart Casual (No Shorts and No Slippers)

The two physical passes and a directional map to the Formula One Paddock ClubTM will be delivered to you at the address indicated in your correspondence to us. Please let us know if you have not received these items by Tuesday, 15 September 2015. We will void the previously sent passes and re-send valid ones for entry to the Paddock ClubTM.

More information about the event

Your pass must be worn at all times to gain entry to the Circuit Park, the Formula One Paddock ClubTM and Paddock ClubTM Lifestyle area.

Upon arrival to the Singapore Airlines Suite, please present your PPS Club membership card to our registration staff.

Please ensure that your guest is 7 years and above, as stipulated by the Singapore Grand Prix.

As the race is held on a street circuit, there will inevitably be a high volume of traffic around the Circuit Park over the race weekend.

There will be a dedicated shuttle bus service for Paddock ClubTM guests from Kallang Leisure Park Car Park 5. The shuttle bus service will bring guests directly to the Formula One Paddock ClubTM entrance within the Circuit Park.

More information will be mailed to you nearer to the event date.

We thank you for your support and look forward to your company at this event.

Yours sincerely,
Alan Lim
Area Vice President Singapore
Singapore Airlines Limited
Old Aug 21, 2015, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
Interesting, the date/time is only for the pre-qualifying activities.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 10:40 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Oh that is so cool!!!! Enjoy - GO LEWIS
Old Aug 21, 2015, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by mduell
Interesting, the date/time is only for the pre-qualifying activities.
Depends on the PPS level. Solitaires generally get the race day, though there are exceptions to this.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by Phaze
Depends on the PPS level. Solitaires generally get the race day, though there are exceptions to this.
I would think so too - I was glad that I got the qualification day already
It is the first time I got invited for such a big event by SQ! I got re-qualified for 5 times PPS within 9 months, maybe that's why I got lucky. I actually only emailed two days after the invite, as I thought it was another standard PR email for the F1. Surprisingly still got the tickets.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 8:13 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
A vulgar activity appealing to men who worry about their virility
Old Aug 22, 2015, 12:36 am

Vulgar is strong. It's certainly a load of crap, though.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 2:23 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SQ PPS, CX Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by sl00001
I got re-qualified for 5 times PPS within 9 months, maybe that's why I got lucky.
I'm pretty sure that's not luck at all. You (or your employer) earned it with $125k spent in 9 months!

Enjoy. I'll be there, but in more modest seats...

As mentioned above, Go Lewis!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.