Search

SQ Sales Restrictions

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2015, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

SQ Sales Restrictions

Hello guys,

Just bought tickets for me and my girlfriend SIN->BNE SYD->SIN

I made the payment, everything is good and recieved the e-Tickets. Only now I see the sales restrictions on this fare which say:

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON SQ AND MAY ONLY BE SOLD IN SIN TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED BY ELECTRONIC TICKETING.

Is there a problem with this restriction? I am from Bulgaria, not Singapore. I have filled our Advanced Passanger Info selection Nationality: Bulgarian etc.

I guess this will not be a problem, the website allowed me to buy the ticket and charged me for it? I am a bit worried tought, any comments?
Old May 20, 2015, 11:37 pm

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by Bra1nSicK
Hello guys,

Just bought tickets for me and my girlfriend SIN->BNE SYD->SIN

I made the payment, everything is good and recieved the e-Tickets. Only now I see the sales restrictions on this fare which say:

TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON SQ AND MAY ONLY BE SOLD IN SIN TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED BY ELECTRONIC TICKETING.

Is there a problem with this restriction? I am from Bulgaria, not Singapore. I have filled our Advanced Passanger Info selection Nationality: Bulgarian etc.

I guess this will not be a problem, the website allowed me to buy the ticket and charged me for it? I am a bit worried tought, any comments?
I believe they are talking about the tickets being sold in Singapore, not sold to Singaporeans.

But if it concerns you that much, give them a call.
Old May 21, 2015, 5:49 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
No it won't be a problem. Assume you bought the fare on the SQ website in SGD (either directly or via currency conversion). effectively that is buying the fare from Singapore. The rule just means travel agents outside Singapore can't sell the fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.