Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Retroactive Copa mileage credit to SQ for SCL-PTY in C

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2015, 10:45 am
Original Poster

I flew SCL to PTY on Copa last month (ticket isssued on KLM's 074 stock as a part of longer trip with other sectors credited to other program but it shouldn't matter). Gave my SQ ff# at check-in and have it printed on my bp. Class obviously eligible for mileage accrual.

Five weeks on, no miles. Wanted to submit online for retroactive credit only to find out that Panama City (PTY) is actually not listed in their airport list.

Found the form to fax through and ...it says I have to wait 3 (THREE!!!) months before submitting... ...?

Is there any way around it? Submitting details through call center or something like that? Three months is insane - some airlines actually don't let you submit anything if your flight was 3 or more months ago...
Old May 16, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Just fax it in now?
Old May 16, 2015, 6:04 pm

Programs: SQ QPP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Taj Inner Circle Gold
Submit through an online form now.

No need for faxing of BP now.

Just e-ticket number and all the details are sufficient.
Old May 16, 2015, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Can't submit online. I can't choose Panama Tocumen (PTY) from the pull-down menu. It's not there.

There is a bug on the website - the only airport they have listed for Panama is Tongatapu (TBU) which is actually located in Tonga in the South Pacific...

[/u]ETA:[/u] just called them and the agent submitted my claim.

Last edited by MichaelJapan; May 16, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.