Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ no longer release business award (I) on SIN-CHC-SIN routes?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ no longer release business award (I) on SIN-CHC-SIN routes?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2016, 3:36 am

Hello, wish to seek some opinions.

Planning to fly SQ in J (for the first time) to visit New Zealand and the trip will cover Auckland and Christchurch. Would you do SIN-AKL-CHC-SIN or SIN-CHC-AKL-SIN? I see that AKL is served by A380 and CHC by 777. The flight times are not much of a difference between the two. So I'm thinking how else I could maximize my experiences (perhaps from on-board, lounges, airport crowd etc point of view). What would you choose and appreciate if u could share the reasons for your suggestion. Thanks much!
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:20 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by appledabble
Hello, wish to seek some opinions.

Planning to fly SQ in J (for the first time) to visit New Zealand and the trip will cover Auckland and Christchurch. Would you do SIN-AKL-CHC-SIN or SIN-CHC-AKL-SIN? I see that AKL is served by A380 and CHC by 777. The flight times are not much of a difference between the two. So I'm thinking how else I could maximize my experiences (perhaps from on-board, lounges, airport crowd etc point of view). What would you choose and appreciate if u could share the reasons for your suggestion. Thanks much!
Depends really what fits best with your plans, maybe look at going SIN-CHC // AKL-SIN etc.

The NZ Lounge in CHC Intl is pretty average, the AKL one is pretty good.

Also from September they have a new WLG-CBR-SIN service operated by an 772 about 4x weekly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.