Does SQ interline luggage with Thai

Old Apr 20, 2015, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K

I have a flight from DPS - SIN on SQ the connecting Sin-BKK on Thai and BKK-ZRH on LX. When I checkin at DPS can SQ check my luggage all the way through to ZRH? Also does anyone know if they will be able to print my boarding pass for Thai while I am in DPS?

This is all on an AE reward ticket if it changes anything.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 7:22 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
As long as you got your tickets showing the full routing there should be no issue to check the luggage through all the way. Just make sure the agent puts it in correctly with the right flight numbers and all. Basically, check the luggage sticker.

Last edited by demue; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:53 pm
Old Apr 20, 2015, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K
Originally Posted by demue
As long as you got your ticket showing the full routing there should be no issue to check the luggage through all the way. Just make sure the agent puts it in correctly with the right flight numbers and all. Basically, check the luggage sticker.
Great thanks! I've never had a connection on three different airlines like this, so wasn't too sure how it would work.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:13 pm

Programs: UA/Premier 1K, Bonvoy/Titanium

As a data point, this is possible even on separate tickets as long as you show both (or more) tickets at the first check-in point.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 4:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by Eternity000
I have a flight from DPS - SIN on SQ the connecting Sin-BKK on Thai and BKK-ZRH on LX. When I checkin at DPS can SQ check my luggage all the way through to ZRH? Also does anyone know if they will be able to print my boarding pass for Thai while I am in DPS?

This is all on an AE reward ticket if it changes anything.
SQ will thru check all the way to ZRH and print all respective boarding passes as well.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 7:32 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ *G, BA Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite LFT Titanium , Hyatt Discoverist, ALL Diamond
List of Check-in Partners

Yes, have done it many times without problems.
Do note however that because SQ has TK as a check in partner, you should assume that TK will do the same (or TG for that matter in this case).

But as far as SQ is concerned, you are good to go.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.