Wiki Posts
Search

SQ A380 J Cabin Seat Question

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
SQ A380 J Cabin Seat Question

Hi Folks - Tried to search high and low for an answer to this but haven't been able to find a definite response. Hope you can help me.

I'm booked on an A380 flight from SIN to SYD next week in Business Class. I always like to choose a seat closer to the lavatory since I like to keep hydrated and drink a lot of liquids.

The SQ seat choice website is showing the A380 config with both J and Y on the upper deck. On the native SQ site, it is only showing 2 J lavatories, both near the front portion of the cabin. However, based on the Seatguru comments, there are supposedly 2 dedicated J lavatories in the rear as well?

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the 2 lavs behind row 27 are dedicated for J or Y passengers, or maybe both are allowed to use them? Below is the seatmap from SQ for reference.

Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:43 am
Suspended

They're for business class only.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Nickolash27
They're for business class only.
Thanks for confirming Nickolash27. Weird that they don't show up on any seatmaps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.