Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Did SQ remove all aircraft equipment info from booking page?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did SQ remove all aircraft equipment info from booking page?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2015, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
Did SQ remove all aircraft equipment info from award booking page?

I can't seem to get the info on the aircraft equipment when I book online? Is this because SQ plans on more frequent equipment swaps and does not want customers to know in advance what they will be flying on? Seems like an odd decision unless a major reshuffle of equipment is on the cards soon.

Last edited by Sydfly; Mar 26, 2015 at 6:24 am Reason: updated to clarify award booking issue
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:27 am

looking at a dummy booking at the moment and its showing the equipment on the page where you choose your flights.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:58 am
Original Poster

Location: SYD, Australia......Hotels: HHon LT Diamond, Hyatt LT Glob, Marriott AMB (LT Gold), IHG AMB (20 years of SCC and RoyAMB dropped 2024)...Airlines: BA GGL (OW Emerald), LH FTL (*S), QF Plat (LT Gold), VA, UA Silver (*S), SQ Silver (*S)
The problem only seems to exist for award bookings then. I just tried a revenue booking and the info is still there...
Old Mar 27, 2015, 8:59 pm

The information is also there for award bookings.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Ok, found the problem. I was travelling to Switzerland and SQ.com changed my language to German. With the German website it stopped showing the aircraft type.

I just changed the language back to Enlish and voila...the aircraft type is there again. So, must be a glitch with the German language website.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 2:28 pm

Programs: Marco Polo
When I enter a dummy booking the a/c type shows up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.