Community
Wiki Posts
Search

saver award ?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:22 am
Original Poster

saver award ?

While I have been a member on FT since 2003 I have primarily been a oneworld flyer. Now that I have retired and have a fair amount of spg miles,
I am looking to try Singapore suites. Trying to book two f seats jfk/fra for sept. 16, 2015. There is only wait list option on that date for saver award. However, there are seats available on sept. 15. If I book these and availability opens for the 16th, at a later date, do the rules allow me to change the award date?

I have searched this forum and the Singapore web site and can not find rules for saver awards.

Thanks for you help.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:27 am

Programs: SPG Plat
saver award ?

yes you will be able to change them at no charge.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Thank you rooivalk.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by jmj9905
While I have been a member on FT since 2003 I have primarily been a oneworld flyer. Now that I have retired and have a fair amount of spg miles,
I am looking to try Singapore suites. Trying to book two f seats jfk/fra for sept. 16, 2015. There is only wait list option on that date for saver award. However, there are seats available on sept. 15. If I book these and availability opens for the 16th, at a later date, do the rules allow me to change the award date?

I have searched this forum and the Singapore web site and can not find rules for saver awards.

Thanks for you help.
Even if you had to cancel the saver booking, the cash penalty is quite reasonable. (US$15 if I recall it correctly)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.