Wiki Posts
Search

NEW First Class Routes?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2014, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer
NEW First Class Routes?

I am flying SFO to ICN then back on SQ's 777-300ER around Thanksgiving. Is there any definitive guidance on which routes they are retrofitting the new first class?
Old Oct 18, 2014, 6:55 pm

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
This has been discussed in previous threads; the search feature should help you find those.

A quick answer though: you're unlikely to see the 77WN flying SFO-ICN or vice-versa. They're mostly commonly seen flying between SIN and LHR or SIN and NRT.

SQ isn't refitting their older 77W's with the new product until 2015, so you're probably out of luck for this Thanksgiving.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by chisquared

A quick answer though: you're unlikely to see the 77WN flying SFO-ICN or vice-versa. They're mostly commonly seen flying between SIN and LHR or SIN and NRT.

SQ isn't refitting their older 77W's with the new product until 2015, so you're probably out of luck for this Thanksgiving.
Yep. I second this.
Old Feb 16, 2015, 7:33 am

2015 Update?

Does anyone know when the first 777-300ers retrofitted with the newest (BMW) first class will start to operate, in particular on the Houston-Moscow route? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.