Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Advice on getting mileage program changed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Gold, Aegean *G, QF, SQ...etc

Hello, thanks to the people in this forum who have posted their success stories in getting miles uncredited from SQ and recredited to their requested programme (SQ mucked it up despite TWO requests on my part to change it, one with the phone team and one with the check in team). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to expedite the process at all? I've been in an email run-around with SQ for over a month at this point, with them telling me 6-8 weeks (it has been 6), and not giving me any further information. If anyone has contact details that would help with this please PM me, other suggestions please post here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.