DME-IAH menu language

Old Sep 20, 2014, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, TK Gold
DME-IAH menu language

First, thank you very much for a plethora of useful information in this forum.

I just booked 2 award return tickets for my folks in J for DME-IAH - I think it will be a nice surprise upgrade from flying UA/LH with a connection at either MUC or FRA. I was able to get 11DF for both flights which I gathered are the best seats in J for couples.

Does SQ provide menus in Russian on that flight? They have rudimentary knowledge of Spanish, but zero in English.

My point is that I would like to make sure that their experience in SQ J in not short changed due to a language issue.

Any other suggestion or points will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Old Sep 22, 2014, 1:41 pm

Programs: SQ Gold, CO
The menus are in both English and Russian. Some of the announcements will be in both languages as well, and the safety briefing will be in English with Russian subtitles.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 11:16 pm

I was on the flight in J in June and the menus were in Russian and English (of course).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.