Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Waitlist now showing not available

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Waitlist now showing not available

I have 2 wait listed saver business class seats on redemptions booking for next June SYD to JNB but now the website shows these as not available but standard and full available.

Does this mean that there is no chance of getting these seats or that they only take a certain number of wait list bookings.

I have economy booked on redemption as a back up but would naturally prefer business especially with a 2.00am flight lasting 10.5 hrs.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by ryry2003
I have 2 wait listed saver business class seats on redemptions booking for next June SYD to JNB but now the website shows these as not available but standard and full available.

I think it means they only take a small amount of waitlists but im really not sure. that is a tough route to get

Does this mean that there is no chance of getting these seats or that they only take a certain number of wait list bookings.

I have economy booked on redemption as a back up but would naturally prefer business especially with a 2.00am flight lasting 10.5 hrs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.