Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changi Airport T3 Food Street

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2014, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BW Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, M&C Gold
Changi Airport T3 Food Street

Mod, please move this if it is in wrong forum.

Changi Food street opens at 3rd level of T3 transit hall.

No need to clear immigration for BBQ stingray and Fried Kway Teow. With Tiger beer anyone?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/1274728.html
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
I don't think they will be serving alcohol anywhere landside. For some reason they are keeping it "dry."

There is a Fairprice on one of the basement levels though if you want to pick up some bottles/cans of Tiger.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BW Diamond, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, M&C Gold
Originally Posted by aster
I don't think they will be serving alcohol anywhere landside. For some reason they are keeping it "dry."

There is a Fairprice on one of the basement levels though if you want to pick up some bottles/cans of Tiger.
You mean "airside" ?

The new food street is in T3 transit hall "airside" level 3.

Not sure about Tiger at the food street, but Harry's should still serve alcohol?
Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:33 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
With alcohol I meant that you won't find it landside.

I misread though that this is about transit passengers though - I thought it was about letting regular people use the food court without needing to clear immigration.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 4:57 am

Programs: SQ KF (ex-UA)
With alcohol I meant that you won't find it landside.

I misread though that this is about transit passengers though - I thought it was about letting regular people use the food court without needing to clear immigration.
There's a bar landside in T1, on the level above departures by the KFC.

Not sure about other terminals.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by gailwynand
There's a bar landside in T1, on the level above departures by the KFC.

Not sure about other terminals.
Thanks for the info, didn't know this. T3 is completely dry though landside (apart from places like Fairprice/Cheers/7-11).
Old Aug 7, 2014, 7:24 am

Programs: SQ KF (ex-UA)
Thanks for the info, didn't know this. T3 is completely dry though landside (apart from places like Fairprice/Cheers/7-11).
Personally I've found all the bars pretty dire and overpriced, I just buy a can of beer from the airside 7-11. It's tax free too!
Old Aug 7, 2014, 7:56 am

Programs: 1K
Read this article aboard SQ 1 last week about the food street:

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...amous-after-al

Looks like half the stalls aren't actually connected to well known stalls outside the terminal as indicated in OPs article.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.