Wiki Posts
Search

Use of T3 SKL

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2014, 2:30 am
Original Poster

Use of T3 SKL

Hi guys,

My parents will be departing from T3 whereas I'll be departing from T2 at about the same time.

Am I able to check in at T3 and use the T3 lounge, before subsequently taking the skytrain to my gate at T2?

We're all on SQ J class
Old Jul 17, 2014, 3:16 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by itihm
Hi guys,

My parents will be departing from T3 whereas I'll be departing from T2 at about the same time.

Am I able to check in at T3 and use the T3 lounge, before subsequently taking the skytrain to my gate at T2?

We're all on SQ J class
There's no relation between the lounge and departing gate. You can enter any SKL as long as you have a Business class and above ticket.
Old Jul 18, 2014, 9:23 am

Programs: SQ, NH, OZ, GA
the only annoyance you get is that they will remind you that your gate is in T2. Otherwise they will let you in.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 1:25 am

Programs: SQ KF, A3 Gold, CI Dynasty, UA MileagePlus, ANA AMC, HH Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
No worries. As long as you have a valid SQ J BP, you can access any SKL in either terminals, but just take note of your boarding time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.