Lounge access in CAN & SIN

Old Jul 11, 2014, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FF*, A3, EK, CX
Talking Lounge access in CAN & SIN

I will be flying SQ CAN-MXP via SIN. By then I will be a fresh A3 *A Gold.
Can someone kindly tell me which lounge I can enter in CAN and SIN?
Thanks.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
You will be allowed lounge access. At CAN - probably CA lounge, and at SIN , the KF lounge. No access to the Silver Kris lounge.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
You will be allowed lounge access. At CAN - probably CA lounge, and at SIN , the KF lounge. No access to the Silver Kris lounge.
Thanks!
Old Jul 14, 2014, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
In CAN it is the "new" lounge opereated by Plaza Premium. Before that SQ guest were allowed into the CZ Lounge.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by SQ325
In CAN it is the "new" lounge opereated by Plaza Premium. Before that SQ guest were allowed into the CZ Lounge.
I've been in the CZ lounge and the Plaza Premium. PP is definitely better than the CZ lounge.

In SIN, don't expect much from the Kris "Gold" lounge. It's rather mediocre, not even having showers. Not anywhere close to the SilverKris lounge where you only get into with a C class ticket.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
I've been in the CZ lounge and the Plaza Premium. PP is definitely better than the CZ lounge.
I disagree

But at least both share the same issue: They are too small and often overcrowded. Hard to find a seat.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by SQ325
I disagree

But at least both share the same issue: They are too small and often overcrowded. Hard to find a seat.
You could always walk over to TG in T1 if you want a bit more space. Most of the day it's pretty quiet.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SirJman
You could always walk over to TG in T1 if you want a bit more space. Most of the day it's pretty quiet.
T1 in SIN?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.