Wiki Posts
Search

Nominee Krisflyer Upgrade Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2014, 7:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver,IC Gold Ambassador, Hyatt Gold, SPG Basic

Quite complicated, apologies for the bad title; I will be booking a flight ZRH-SIN-ZRH in Eco and one of the legs will be upgradable. Doing that because I have quite some miles available and some are set to expire. Anyway, I want to upgrade one leg to Biz which should cost me 55250 miles (after 15% discount). But I want to upgrade my wife and myself, thus I would need 110500 miles. I now got around 104k, my wife has 37k. So together more than enough. We are both nominees of eachother. I know that transfer of miles won't work, but can I somehow use 104k + 7k from my wife as we are nominees of eachother? Can't find any information on sq.com...hope it's somehow possible...

Thanks!
Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:35 am

You can't pool miles between accounts. But for just 7K miles, just top up by buying it.
Old Jul 14, 2014, 9:02 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
You can't pool miles between accounts. But for just 7K miles, just top up by buying it.
Or transfer from spg, AMEX or Chase UR points if you have any, but be mindful of the time it takes for miles to reach SQ KF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.