Unused last segment

Old Jul 10, 2014, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by anaidross
You will not be able to credit the missing miles if you do not fly, even if you submit the boarding pass.

Your frequent flyer with check with SQ if it is ok before crediting your accounts. SQ will check and note that the sector is not flown to your frequent flyer. So no miles will be credited.

If things go very wrong, your frequent flyer may charge you for fraud and SQ will come after you for repricing.

I would say forget it, especially when it is a short sector.
I understand that I will not get a credit for the last sector that I will fly. That's understood. What I tried to evaluate there is, will there be a "risk" to credit the miles into other FF given that I will not fly the last segment, or it will be saver to just credit it to SQ, since the crediting will be done automatically once the sector is flown.

I am just worry on the first 3 segment if I credit it to TK, and some problem arises. Will I have a risk to lose all the first 3 segment also?

I do not understand by your last statement which I highlighted in bold. What fraud you are referring here? and how SQ will come after me for repricing?
Old Jul 10, 2014, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by SQueeze
It's not an issue. Done it many times.
Luggage also can tag up to SIN (tested from MXP, GRU, LHR proven possible)

Only JFK made a fuss to check through to final destination but I managed to offload myself and the luggage while at SIN. Collect at lost and found at the time I think.
mind to share on how you did it?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.