Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2014, 5:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold

Singapore Airlines has quietly launched a new online shopping portal that means you can now earn KrisFlyer Miles for your online shopping

Here is the link to the site: https://www.krisflyerspree.com/

Here's what we thought:
Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – A New Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles
Old Jun 19, 2014, 8:49 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Nice, looks like it is pretty similar to the one that Asia Miles is having for a while:
https://shop.asiamiles.com/en/
Old Jun 19, 2014, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Yeah you're right, pretty similar
Old Jun 20, 2014, 5:48 am

The tracking and miles crediting history for the AM iShop is terrible. I've had to manually follow up to get my miles credited every single time. And their claims process is so convoluted that I just have given up trying to comprehend.

Let's hope the KF Spree provides a better experience.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
The tracking and miles crediting history for the AM iShop is terrible. I've had to manually follow up to get my miles credited every single time. And their claims process is so convoluted that I just have given up trying to comprehend.

Let's hope the KF Spree provides a better experience.
Anyone used the service yet, I was going to this week but won't for a little while now - interested to know how it's working out.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 9:36 am

Used it recently to make a purchase because KF Spree provided marginally better earning rates that AM iShop.

Transaction failed to track unfortunately.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Used it recently to make a purchase because KF Spree provided marginally better earning rates that AM iShop.

Transaction failed to track unfortunately.
Hmm not good - hopefully it's setup problems
Old Jul 31, 2014, 10:55 am

Going to make a purchase soon for Apple shop... Hopefully will remember this site... Will report back the findings if I do...
Old Aug 5, 2014, 5:55 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Originally Posted by SQ319
Going to make a purchase soon for Apple shop... Hopefully will remember this site... Will report back the findings if I do...
I was going to ask about Apple purchases and how the crediting goes as that is the big one here in terms of generating spend (as I don't see them doing a deal with any of the Amazons yet).

Do let us know how it goes and how soon they credit the miles (automatically I hope).
Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

FYI to all appears that the bonus promotions (e.g. double KF miles) will be changing each month across every region, so might worth a look again.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:52 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
Tie up with Amazon would be amazing. Don't think it will happen though.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:06 am

I've used this several times and the tracking has been excellent for me.

After each purchase, I get a generic email saying that I've made a qualifying transaction and it is being verified. Then soon after, you get this in your account:

KF Spree Summary

Pending KrisFlyer Miles: 4610
Approved KrisFlyer Miles: 0

Nothing is yet posted to my actual KF account but it is looking positive. Will be buying my new iPhone with Apple through this as well once its released.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:28 pm

My KF Spree miles have been "pending" since July 8th. I know they say it may take up to 90 days for the miles to post but I hoped it would be faster than that. Not sure why it takes so long to go from pending to actually posted in my account.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:39 pm

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by mitwg
Will be buying my new iPhone with Apple through this as well once its released.
Sad to say that won't work.

Please read important conditions below before making your purchase with Apple Store.

No reward will be given for purchasing iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:22 am
Original Poster

They have changed those terms in the last couple of days, I'd actually written a post covering exactly that topic!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.