Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 11:41 am

KF Spree is just as terrible as AM iShop. I sent a message on KF Spree regarding a non tracked purchase, and the next screen refreshed to say they can take up to 60 days to reply!
Old Sep 12, 2014, 2:27 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Yeah it's not the best system but my points were credited and they did reply emails quite quickly
Old Sep 12, 2014, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by lsed
Yeah it's not the best system but my points were credited and they did reply emails quite quickly
That's the very opposite of my experience when trying to contact them through the KF Spree online form. I sent a request over a month back regarding my order that failed to track - and received no reply. Thus I had to send again.

Did you use the same online form, or did you contact them through other means?
Old Sep 13, 2014, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by elleana
Sad to say that won't work.
Yeah I figured this a few days ago too

Gave it a shot anyway when I made the preorder so while I'm not expecting much, would be a pleasant surprise if the system is too dumb and credits the miles. I'm not having high hopes on this though.
Old Sep 13, 2014, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
My first purchase is still pending at the moment, but don't expect it to clear for a while.

Also there are a couple of new merchants for the Singapore Region:

Challenger, Tumi and Microsoft Online Store.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 9:23 pm

Just had my first purchased approved and got a mail saying.

"Great news! Your KrisFlyer Miles have been credited to your KrisFlyer account!"

But I still don't see this credit in my KrisFlyer account after 2 days. Should I wait a few more days for it to appear?

Any one has had their miles credited?
Old Sep 28, 2014, 6:52 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I got the same email for purchases from a particular merchant. I had 3 different transactions and all have cleared now (one took over 2 months, 2 took about 1 month), but no miles have reached KF yet.

Overall I don't mind in this case as I don't need the miles right now and the later they come the longer they last (3 years). I see it as extra icing on top of the miles I earn via the credit card spend. decent, but a lengthy process. you need patience for sure.
Old Sep 28, 2014, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Le Club Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold, M&C Gold, SPG Gold
Haven't seen mine credit yet but my purcahse was only a month ago
Old Oct 1, 2014, 9:27 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Gold, HH
Has anyone seen any consistency in time taken for KF miles to be approved? I've made a couple of hundred purchases, dating back to 4th Aug, and not one has been approved. Understand the website states up to 90 days for merchants to approve purchases, however the same merchant on Velocity's eStore takes around 30 days to approve.
Old Oct 2, 2014, 2:13 am

Programs: SQ Gold, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
I have had miles from Redmart, they were pending within a few days, approved within a month and then in my account a couple of days later (although backdated to the redmart purchase date - so not so good for validity)
Old May 1, 2017, 5:33 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold
I started using KrisFlyer Spree this year, and have pending transactions between Feb 6th and Mar 13th, so the earliest is almost 90 days ago now.

I note it says it can take up to 90 days for approval and crediting of points, and above comments about time taken to approve.

Is this just the way it is, and you wait 90+ days each transaction, or should I be following this up?

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2017, 7:28 pm

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Jaunt411
I started using KrisFlyer Spree this year, and have pending transactions between Feb 6th and Mar 13th, so the earliest is almost 90 days ago now.

I note it says it can take up to 90 days for approval and crediting of points, and above comments about time taken to approve.

Is this just the way it is, and you wait 90+ days each transaction, or should I be following this up?

Thanks.
I waited almost a year once for some points from Boots UK. I've pretty much given up using Krisflyerspree and just use Shopback, when I remember.
Old May 1, 2017, 7:44 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I have also pretty much given up on Krisflyerspree. One of the poorest implementations of this portal concept I can think off. Processes are atrocious. Vendors appear and disappear without warning and correctly tracking and posting of miles is very hit and miss. Every time something does go wrong, they blame the customer not doing the launching of the partner store via the link correctly. I have 30-40 transactions, I screenshot the process, still nothing. Moronic is the nicest way to describe the (outsourced) service.

Last edited by demue; May 1, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Old May 2, 2017, 1:12 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Thanks for the (discouraging) replies. At least every transaction I did is registered as "pending", so I don't think they could dispute that I did the wrong thing.

I'll give it until the end of the week and if still no action I'll question why the >90 days transaction hasn't been approved yet.
Old May 2, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
In my experience as long as the transaction shows up as "pending", it will eventually post. Average, 3-4 months.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.