Wiki Posts
Search

TPR Twice and Luggage Re-check in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2014, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KF
TPR Twice and Luggage Re-check in

Im flying SQ1 and SQ221 on F and Suite with roughy 8 hours stopover in SIN.( I need to go home to change luggage)

1. Can I enter TPR twice ( one on arrival,lunchtime and one on departure, dinnertime ,
2. Can I shortcheck my luggage just to SIN ?
3. With a gold BP issued in HKG, can I stil check new luggage ?

I want to experience everything thats why I make sure that I know everything.

P.S. for #2 - what if i Stayed 1 hour lunch in TPR on my arrival, what happens to my luggage in the belt? Will it just go to lost and found?

Pardon my French for these questions if I sound like too naive.

Last edited by wanderer9020; Apr 21, 2014 at 3:52 pm
Old Apr 21, 2014, 4:55 pm

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
There are some reviews in the past of people entering twice, or staying for 8 hours in the TPR, so I can't see why you can't. Personally though, I'd rather head to the city and save my appetite for some good local food, and just have dinner at TPR (but that's just me, as I find Singaporean food to be fantastic).

Yes, you can request to have your bags short-checked. You'll have to go to the lost and found area after immigration to claim your luggage. For your SQ221 flight, you can re-check your bags at the F section of T3, and use the dedicated immigration.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 12:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF
Originally Posted by bluegreentravel
There are some reviews in the past of people entering twice, or staying for 8 hours in the TPR, so I can't see why you can't. Personally though, I'd rather head to the city and save my appetite for some good local food, and just have dinner at TPR (but that's just me, as I find Singaporean food to be fantastic).

Yes, you can request to have your bags short-checked. You'll have to go to the lost and found area after immigration to claim your luggage. For your SQ221 flight, you can re-check your bags at the F section of T3, and use the dedicated immigration.
hey thanks looks I'm all set for probably the most luxurious trip of my life!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.