SIN-LHR change from A380 to 777

Old Apr 15, 2014, 9:36 am
Original Poster

SIN-LHR change from A380 to 777

Hi all,

I've booked a Saver Award in Suites for SIN-LHR on a A380 and rather excited to experience Suites!

But just recently I've noticed on my booking that the plane has been swapped to a 777-300ER.

Is there anything I can do? Need any expert advice please. Thanks!
Old Apr 15, 2014, 3:10 pm

Programs: MH-Plat OWE, HH-Diamond, SPG-Plat, MR-Plat, IHG-PlatAmb
Originally Posted by naddds
Hi all,

I've booked a Saver Award in Suites for SIN-LHR on a A380 and rather excited to experience Suites!

But just recently I've noticed on my booking that the plane has been swapped to a 777-300ER.

Is there anything I can do? Need any expert advice please. Thanks!
i faced a similar situation. called them up straight away and got them to change my flight to the earlier SQ317 departure free of charge. received new itinerary in a matter of seconds.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 11:36 am

Is it the new 777? I took that in F from LHR - SIN then an A380 suite from SIN - SYD. Personally I preferred the 777 seat. Much more private, couldn't see or be seen from the seat as opposed to the suite where passengers in the middle seats could see through the gap at the bottom of the window blind...

The plane was only 2 weeks old so had that new leather smell too

Only thing is I guess you won't get TPR in F... Tough call. suite on the way out and 777 F back?? hah
Old Apr 19, 2014, 2:09 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by kjab
Is it the new 777? I took that in F from LHR - SIN then an A380 suite from SIN - SYD. Personally I preferred the 777 seat. Much more private, couldn't see or be seen from the seat as opposed to the suite where passengers in the middle seats could see through the gap at the bottom of the window blind...

The plane was only 2 weeks old so had that new leather smell too

Only thing is I guess you won't get TPR in F... Tough call. suite on the way out and 777 F back?? hah
You do get TPR in F, even on award tickets.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 5:39 am

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I would ring and change to another A380 flight and yes you get TPR in F

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.