ICN-SIN - OZ 767 or SQ 330

Old Apr 9, 2014, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Any opinions for business class on flight from ICN-SIN; either waiting in ICN for 9 hours to fly on a SQ A330 redeye (getting in at 0530), or waiting 4 hours to fly on an OZ 767 (getting in at 1235, and then sleeping in the transit hotel)?
Old Apr 10, 2014, 12:48 am

Programs: SQ PPS, Marriott Life Gold

OZ uses their old aircraft on the route. expect sub par seats. however, meal service is still nice, and avod choice though limited is reasonable.
wouldn't rate a330 on sq better than 4 hours sleep in a proper bed especially if you have a busy day the next morning.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 8:01 am

I haven't flown the OZ 767 ICN-SIN to comment (only the A330), but as far as the SQ603 is concerned, I frequent on this route and in some cases SQ603 it arrives really really early.

On the 603, because of the past midnight departure time and then the super early breakfast service (mind you, it is a 'sleeper' service), I hardly get any sleep at all on this one and I normally end up skipping all meals and having breakfast at the Silverkris lounge.

So given the two choices, I might probably try the OZ753 if it was the choice between that and SQ603.

But, I've never taken OZ753 because that schedule basically overlaps with SQ16. If SQ16 is an option for you, I know what I'd choose :P

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.